Job Openings Field Sales Representative (Meds) – Muranga County
About the job Field Sales Representative (Meds) – Muranga County
Job Level: JL-2
Job Title: Field Sales Representative
Years of Experience: 1+ years B2B sales experience as a Field Sales Representative/Sales associate
Reporting to: Sales Team Lead
About Ilara Health
At Ilara Health we are building a network of primary healthcare clinics (PHCs) delivering affordable, quality healthcare to Africa’s under-served communities through our diagnostic devices & solutions. Founded by entrepreneurs passionate about healthcare, Ilara Health brings in technology powered diagnostics from around the world and provides financing to make these diagnostics available in low to middle income communities, all integrated via a tech platform. Ilara Health is a venture funded company on an aggressive growth path and this is an opportunity to get into an exciting, early stage tech startup that is bound to make an impact on healthcare outcomes in Africa.
- Achieve sales targets as set forth in the sales projections.
- Manage time and expectations on the field daily.
- Manage your sales funnel by reaching out to potential clients and maintaining relationships in a very organized manner.
- Ensure sales are conducted in accordance with documented processes and procedures
- Ensure to only sell to customers that are able to pay for the products during the loan period through proper Due Diligence and KYC of customers being onboarded.
- Manage use of Ilara Health’s assets and vigilantly contain selling costs.
- Ensure proper documentation and handling of the administrative work involved in the on-boarding of new facilities.
Who You Are
- Based in Muranga county
- Adaptable & comfortable in a complicated and constantly evolving business environment. Fast learner. Willing to contribute in areas beyond formal job description
- Strong communications & highly organized and structured individuals.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Willingness to work a variety of hours as the business demands, including occasionally late nights & weekends.
- Familiarity with office applications (especially Excel) as well as Google Drive, Google Forms, Skype etc
- Linguistic capabilities: Swahili, and English