SECRETARY REQUIRED APPLY TODAY!
Posted14 Jul 2023 Closing date21 Jul 2023
Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) is an international, independent, medical humanitarian organization that delivers emergency aid to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, natural disasters and exclusion from healthcare. MSF offers assistance to people based on need, irrespective of race, religion, gender or political affiliation. MSF actions are guided by medical ethics and the principles of neutrality and impartiality. Thousands of health professionals, logistical and administrative staff – most of who are hired locally – works on programmers in some 70 countries worldwide to support it activities.
Medecins Sans Frontieres – Holland, Kenya office is sourcing for a suitable candidate for the following position:
1 POSITION– BASED IN NAIROBI
Reporting to HR Assistant, the incumbent will be responsible for execution secretarial administrative activities according to the instructions of the supervisor and MSF rules and protocols to ensure efficient administrative support to MSF office staff.
Specific accountabilities include but are not limited to:
- Asssiting staff who transiting for visa applications in completing the visa application documents and accompanying them to respective embassies
- Supporting in collating Visa application documents
- Drafting of LOIs and sending of the LOIs to individual participants
- Accompanying the applicants to the embassy and responding to queries that may come up
- Where required facilitate appointment bookings
- Following up on requested training materials and collating before transporting to the training venue
- Ensuring printing of the required training materials
- Assist in following up on stationaries are order and delivered on time to the respective training venue
- Responsible for ensuring all training materials taken to the venue are returned to coordination office
- Assist in following up with training venues as per training needs requirements
- Assist in ensuring all participants have allocated room in the same training venue
- Special meal needs are communicated to the training venue
- Providing on-location administration support
- Act as the liaision between the hotel and training organisers
- Ensuring daily attendance sheet is duly signed
- Training venue is well organised each day prior to the commencement of the agenda
- Support to training participants by responding to their queries
- Any other as may be requested by the trianing organisers
Education Diploma in Business Management or its equivalent
Experience At least 2 years’ experience in a similar capacity**.**
Fluent in English and Kiswahili.
Essential: Computer literacy (word, excel, internet)
Results and Quality Orientation, Teamwork and Cooperation, Stress Management, Behavioral Flexibility, Commitment.to MSF Principles, Service Orientation
The protection of your personal data is important to MSF. By submitting your application, you consent to MSF using your personal data only for the recruitment process to have all the information and documents necessary to proceed with the recruitment, validation of your application and selection of the most suitable candidate. Your personal data will be treated confidentially. MSF will not use your personal data in any other way not foreseen for purposes of recruitment.
We encourage women and persons with disability to apply
MSF is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not charge any application/recruitment or training fee.
MSF OCA has a code of conduct that the incumbent will be required to comply
How to apply
If you are interested and meet the above requirements, please send your CV indicating 3 referees and motivation letter apply directly via https://ko-hr.kenya.msf.org/jobs The closing date for applications is on 21st July 2023