Head Teacher required in Bomet APPLY NOW!
School: Private mixed day and boarding primary school
Location: Bomet County
The Head teacher is responsible for providing dynamic and inspirational leadership, both to the staff and to the students. The Head teacher will lead in the development of the CBC for the school and they should ensure that the highest standards of learning are kept, to allow every child meet their full potential. Moreover, they are to provide professional direction to ensure the success of the school
Mature and competent person. Should be at least 35 years and above
· At least 5 years’ experience in a leadership role either as a Head Teacher/ Deputy Teacher /Head of Department.
· Must be registered by TSC.
· Valid Certificate of good conduct.
· Experience in both 844 and CBC Curriculum.
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills (written and oral).
· A relevant bachelor’s degree in education with a Diploma in Early Childhood Development studies is an added advantage.
- Hands-on experience with MS Office and education management systems
- Ability to coach and inspire
- Ability to lead and work with teams
- Multi-tasking capability
- Judgment and problem solving
- Planning and organizing
- Work and time management
HOW TO APPLY
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your Application letter and CV only quoting the job title on the email address firstname.lastname@example.org subject ‘Head teacher.’
Deadline December 12th 2023 only shortlisted candidates will be contacted