Senior Assistant Executive Secretary Grade F – Deans Office, Faculty of Engineering, Latest Administration Jobs In Kenya,
AD/5/60/23 – 1 POST
Applicants must have:
- At least a Diploma in Business Administration or equivalent qualification plus KCSE C (Plain) or KCE Div. III or an equivalent qualification with a credit in English Language. (Those who were employed in the University before 2007 will be considered with the grades they already have) and must have completed the following subjects offered by KNEC or an equivalent certificate from a recognized examining body:
- Business English III
- Commerce II
- Secretarial Duties II
- Office Management III
- Shorthand III (minimum 120 wpm) OR Audio typing writing III
- Typewriting 60 wpm
- Certificates and ability to use word processing, spreadsheets and data base management packages
- Three (3) years’ experience as Assistant Executive Secretary Grade E
- Knowledge of anti-virus tools
The successful candidate will among other assignments be required to provide secretarial and basic administration duties in the Dean’s office, Faculty of Engineering
How to Apply
- Applicants should email their application letters, certified copies of certificates and curriculum vitae (CV) giving details of their qualifications, experience and three (3) referees, as well as indicating their telephone and e-mail contacts.
- Applications and related documents should be addressed to the Director, Human Resource, University of Nairobi.
- Applicants should state their current designations, salaries and other benefits attached to those designations.
- The application letter must bear the reference code indicated in the advertisement.
- Late applications will not be considered.
- Applications should be emailed as one file in PDF to: firstname.lastname@example.org
CLOSING DATE: FRIDAY, JUNE 09, 2023
Send your application to email@example.com