New trending Jobs at Equity Bank Kenya. Apply Now!
Senior Internal Auditor Job Equity Bank Kenya
Senior Internal Auditor Job, Latest Auditing Jobs In Kenya 2023,
- Plan and execute operational audits to assess the effectiveness of internal controls and identify process inefficiencies.
- Identify and evaluate risks associated with key business processes, systems, and controls. Assess the adequacy of the control environment, including design and operating effectiveness of controls. Provide recommendations for control enhancements and risk mitigation strategies, with focus on leveraging technology and IT solutions to strengthen controls.
- Apply data analytics techniques to identify trends, anomalies, and patterns within large datasets. Develop and execute data-driven audit tests to assess the accuracy, completeness, and validity of financial and operational data. Utilize tools such as data visualization and statistical analysis to present audit findings effectively.
- Collaborate with various stakeholders including business units, senior management, and IT teams in identifying constructive and value-added solutions to address issues identified. Recommend operational improvements which ensure that proper controls are exercised over all aspects of the business. Maintain strong working relationships to foster cooperation, support, and knowledge exchange.
- Prepare concise and well-structured audit reports that highlight findings, risks, and recommendations in a clear and actionable manner. Present audit results to senior management and other stakeholders. Communicate effectively with audit clients, providing guidance on control improvements and addressing any concerns or questions.
- Follow up of audit issues with management and report the status of remediation monthly.
- Stay abreast of emerging audit practices, industry trends, and regulatory changes. Identify opportunities to enhance audit methodologies, data analytics techniques, and the utilization of IT in the control environment.
- Auditing experience of not less than 6 years in either a big 4 audit firm or a financial institution;
- Working knowledge of computer assisted audit techniques (CAATs) and Teammate audit software;
- Knowledge of auditing core banking systems, Enterprise Resource Planning systems and digital business processes.
- In-depth knowledge of IFRSs, IIA Standards and regional banking industry regulatory framework.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships and influence stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
How to Apply
Data Center Network Engineer Job KCB Bank Kenya
Data Center Network Engineer Job, Latest IT Jobs In Kenya 2023,
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES: MUST NOT BE MORE THAN 10
- Managing, monitoring and optimizing the Data Center environment – Core Enterprise Network, Core Voice Network, Load Balancers, Perimeter and Data Center Security Infrastructure.
- Lead the migration to new stable state of the art advanced data center technologies or any planned upgrades for data center network infrastructure.
- Monitor all software and hardware products and ensure compliance with Data Center standards and systems.
- Perform troubleshoot on data center, identify issues, and assist in timely resolution of the same.
- Coordinate with various departments and perform integration of critical systems into data center infrastructure and develop strategies to ensure achievement of data center capacity.
- Responsible for deploying and implementing network security controls as outlined by the Information Security, policy, standards, and guidelines.
- Ensures that the logical and physical network is performing as required and works with internal and external service providers to repair and restore service as needed.
- Ensure that Up to date systems configurations and documentations are kept for all data center network infrastructure.
- Vendors and SLA management for continuous provision of uninterrupted quality service to the Bank.
- Service level Application in relation to Telecom service providers and Equipment supporting network functions.
How to Apply