Apply Today! Available Job Vacancies Outside Nairobi!
Director of Human Resource Management Job, Latest HR Jobs In Kenya,
Duties and Responsibilities.
- The Director of Human Resource Management will be in charge of the overall coordination of County
- Human Resource function and will report to the Chief Officer.
- Implement policies, guidelines on designed Organizational Structures and Staff Establishment in the County Public Service;
- Management of human resource services to ensure that staff are properly facilitated with a view to maintaining high motivation for effective performance and high productivity;
- Lead in Human Resource functions which include recruitment, communication, change management, performance management, discipline, remuneration, staff welfare, human resource planning and staff development;
- In consultation with authorized officer, determine optimal staffing levels and utilization of human resource in the County Public Service;
- Initiate and coordinate research on market labour trends and develop strategies for best practices in human resource management and development;
- In liaison with the County Public Service Board develop staffing norms, organization culture and modeling for optimal use of human resource;
- Advise the Chief Officer on human resource matters;
- In consultation with CPSB, prepare and review Schemes of Service and career progression guidelines;
- As an assistant to the Secretary of the County Human Resource Committee ensure timely deliberation on HR implementation issues; and
- Any other lawful duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Requirement for Appointment
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:-
- Served for a minimum period of three (3) years, in the grade of Deputy Director, Human Resource Management, Job Group CPSB 04/‘Q’ or in a comparable and equivalent position in the Public Service or Private Sector;
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management or any Social Science Degree from a university recognized in Kenya;
- Master’s degree in any of the following fields: Human Resource Management, Business Administration, Public Administration or its equivalent from a university recognized in Kenya;
- Attended a Strategic Leadership Development Programme course lasting not less than six (6) weeks from recognized institution;
- Current Membership to IHRM (K) or an equivalent professional body;
- Demonstrated a high degree of professional competence, administrative capabilities and initiative in the general organization and management of Human Resource and a thorough understanding of HR issues and emerging HRM practices & techniques; and
- Demonstrated a thorough understanding of national goals, principles and development goals
How to Apply
All the details requested in the advertisement should be filled on the on-line form.
ALL Serving Officers in the County Public Service, MUST clearly indicate on the on-line form: –
- The Officer’s Payroll Number;
- Date of first appointment;
- Date of last promotion to the current grade; and
- Substantive designation and Job Group.
During interviews, shortlisted candidates will be required to produce the following original documents: –
- National Identity Card; Academic and Professional Certificates; current payslip and letter of appointment/promotion to the current grade.
Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
The County Government of Kakamega is an equal opportunity employer. Female candidates and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
- All applicants should click on the Job Offers Option on the County Website www.kakamega.go.ke, fill the Application Form and submit it ONLINE on or before 25th July, 2023 at 11.59 P.M.
- N/B: No hard copies or emailed applications to the Board’s official email i.e. email@example.com will be accepted.
- Applicants are advised to provide accurate information when making applications, those who give false information regarding their credentials and qualifications will be automatically disqualified.
Mechanical Engineer Job Tenwek Hospital-CTC
Mechanical Engineer Job, Engineering Job Vacancies In Kenya July,
Position: Mechanical Engineer – CTC
Job Summary: The Mechanical Engineer will play a critical role in ensuring the effective operation, maintenance, and continuous improvement of all mechanical systems within our hospital. This includes the management of HVAC, plumbing, medical gas, and other related mechanical systems to ensure their reliability, efficiency, and compliance with regulatory standards. The successful candidate will work closely with the facility management team to support the delivery of quality healthcare services.
- Be intimately involved in the building handover from the building contractor and various system Learn all aspects of design, maintenance, warranties, and service contracts related to mechanical systems.
- Installation, operation, and maintenance of mechanical systems within the hospital, including but not limited to HVAC, plumbing, and water treatment
- Conduct regular inspections and assessments of mechanical systems to identify any issues or potential problems and recommend appropriate corrective
- Develop and implement preventive maintenance plans to minimize equipment downtime and ensure optimal system
- Collaborate with vendors to troubleshoot malfunctions of various mechanical
- Provide technical expertise and guidance in the procurement process for mechanical equipment and systems, including preparing technical specifications and evaluating
- Coordinate with other technical departments to ensure seamless integration and operation of mechanical systems with other hospital
- Assist in the execution of energy conservation initiatives to promote sustainability and reduce operational
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, technological advancements, and best practices in mechanical engineering to recommend and implement innovative
- Develop and maintain accurate documentation, including equipment records, maintenance logs, and technical
- Participate in incident investigations related to mechanical systems failures or malfunctions, and propose appropriate corrective and preventive
- Continuous training of relevant staff on the safe operation of various mechanical systems
- Minimum of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or a related field.
- Professional certification or licensure as a Mechanical Engineer will be an added advantage. Proven experience (3+ years) working as a Mechanical Engineer, preferably in a hospital setting.
Skills & Competencies:
- Proficiency in MS Office, particularly Excel and Word.
- In-depth knowledge of mechanical systems, including HVAC, plumbing, and water treatment systems.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to troubleshoot and resolve mechanical issues effectively. Strong communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate effectively with internal stakeholders and vendors.
- Demonstrated commitment to quality, safety, and compliance. Flexibility to work evenings, weekends, and on-call shifts as required
How to Apply
Submit your detailed resume, a cover letter and a *statement of faith outlining your qualifications and why you believe you are the ideal candidate for this role.
The Human Resources & Administration Director
P.O. Box 39 – 20400 BOMET
Applications should be sent directly through the email: firstname.lastname@example.org by 21st July 2023 with the position being applied for as subject line.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing and all communications will be done through official line and email
NOTE: Hard Copy applications will not be accepted. Any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
What is a statement of faith?
A statement of faith should describe your Christian faith and how you see it as relevant to your involvement with Tenwek Hospital. The statement can either be incorporated into the cover letter or submitted as a separate document and should include, at a minimum, a description of your spiritual disciplines (prayer, study, etc.) and your current fellowship or place of worship.
Logistics Technician Job M-Gas-Kisumu
Logistics Technician Job, Latest Logistics Kenyan Jobs 2023,
Location: Eldoret Langas Positions: 50Department: Sales Operations
Location: Eldoret Huruma Positions: 50Department: Sales Operations
Location: Kisumu Positions: 50Department: Sales Operations
Location: Kakamega Positions: 50Department: Sales Operations
Location: Kisii Positions: 50Department: Sales Operations
About the Job
Technology support on the right use and maintenance of the smart meters during and after installation. The role is also responsible to the efficient use of the company vehicles in such a manner that the company assets are optimized.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for taking care of the LPG gas Cylinders and the accessories on the vehicle (TUKs, Motor Bikes, Canters, etc.).
- Responsible for Replenishment of used LPG on time.
- Responsible for the safe keeping of the support resources provided by the company to ensure smooth operations in the field (Phones, PPEs and Merchandize)
- Responsible for efficient and timely delivery of the orders to the intended customers. Orders are categorized into Cylinders that are near depletion or new placements.
- Responsible for managing the delivery process as stipulated by the organization and use of the required technology.
- Responsible for managing the vehicle by economically and safely driving to the required destinations and according to designated routes.
- In charge of the load on the vehicle and all under possession from the company including spare wheel, jack, and wheel Personal Attributes
- Integrity’, Honesty, Commitment to Company goals
- Individual initiative, good communication skills on the telephone and in-person
- Friendly and helpful interpersonal style
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Attention to detail.
- Fluent in English
- Diploma in Business Related Field
- Motorbike Riding: Proficient
How to Apply
Advertising Executives Job (Freelancer) KBC- Mombasa
Advertising Executives (Freelancer) – Mombasa – 2 Positions, Latest Jobs In Mombasa 2023,
Duties and Responsibilities
- Preparing sales presentations to the Corporation
- Generating new business with a sufficient portfolio of brands to offer significant growth
- Delivering business revenues and contributions as per targets
- Maintaining and sustaining customer satisfaction
- Collecting market intelligence and use it to come up with selling strategies
- Developing concepts and ideas in Radio, TV and Digital to use them in presentations
- Creating awareness of available advertising opportunities in the Corporation
- Reconciling client accounts and sorting queries
- Effectively managing customer relationship and business from clients
- Submitting monthly sales projections and attaining monthly sales target.
KBC IS AN ISO 9001:2015 CERTIFIED CORPORATION(CERTIFICATE NO KE 21/92667)
- Degree/Diploma in Sales and Marketing or relevant field
- Two years experience in Sales and Marketing
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to cultivate long standing client relationships.
- Excellent client service skills
- Ability to work under minimum supervision
- Excellent communication Skills
- A good understanding and experience in the industry will be an added advantage
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria must submit a detailed updated CV; copies of relevant certificates/testimonials; application/cover letter demonstrating how they qualify for the relevant position and names/contact information for three (3) referees.
Please indicate your preferred region.
Applications addressed to the undersigned must be received on or before 31st July, 2023. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
KENYA BROADCASTING CORPORATION
P.O. BOX 30456-00100
‘’KBC is an equal opportunity employer. Women, Persons with Disabilities and the Marginalized are encouraged to apply’’.
Medical Officer Job Trans Nzoia County Public Service Board(9 Positions)
Medical Officer (9 Positions) Job, Latest Medical Jobs In Kenya 2023,
Duties and Responsibilities
- An officer at this level will work under the supervision and guidance of senior officer.
- Specific Duties and responsibilities will involve:
- Diagnosis, care and treatment of diseases;
- performing medical and surgical procedures;
- prepare and respond to emergencies and disasters;
- participating in management of medicines, medical instruments and equipment;
- providing health education;
- maintaining medical records, health information and data;
- counselling patients and their relatives on diagnoses and bereavement;
- teaching and coaching medical students, nursing students and clinical officer interns; and
- preparing requisite documents for registration.
Requirements for Appointment
For appointment to the candidates must have:
- A Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (M.B; Ch.B.) degree from institution recognized by the Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board;
- Successfully completed one(1) year internship from a recognized institution;
- Registration license from the Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board;
- Have a certificate in computer application skills.
How to Apply
Duly filled CPSB. 1 (2020) form, written application, CV, copies of certificates, testimonials and national Identity Card should be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly marked on the left side, the position being applied for.
All applications MUST be received on or before 28th July 2023 by 5.00 p.m.
Trans Nzoia County Public Service Board is an equal opportunity employer, persons with disability, marginalized and minorities are also encouraged to apply.
Trans Nzoia County Public Service Board does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment and selection process.
Our official communication channels are email address email@example.com and phone number: 0713635352 and not any other.
ONLY applicants who meet ALL the requirements will be shortlisted and contacted.
Shortlisted candidates MUST present their original Academic and Professional Certificates during the interview.
ONLY successful candidates will be required to avail the following documents:
- Clearance from Higher Education Loans Board (HELB);
- Clearance from Criminal Investigations Department (C.I.D);
- Clearance from the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC);
- Clearance from Kenya Revenue Authority (Tax Compliance Certificate).
Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
Hand delivered applications can be submitted at the County Public Service Board Offices located next to Kenya Red Cross near St. Anthony Boys High School – Kitale and addressed to:
TRANS NZOIA COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
P.O. BOX 4210 – 30200