Ict Internship Opportunities Now Open At Cooperative Bank APPLY NOW!
ICT Intern (REF: ICT/11/23)
- Reporting to the Sacco CEO, the ICT Intern is responsible for the smooth running of the ICT systems and advises the management and Board on all matters about Information Technology at the SACCO.
- Manage operations of the IT unit and ensure timely delivery of ICT services to all functions of the Sacco;
- Perform system administration organization- windows server and active directory, domain, mail server, file sharing and administers server and ensuring programming standards are maintained;
- ICT Network administration, systems support, and client support;
- Oversight of Sacco’s ERP system and handling system issues arising by liaising with a service provider/system vendor;
- Maintenance and updating the Sacco website.
- Analysing network performance issues/breakdowns and troubleshooting of systems and peripheral equipment;
- Creating and maintaining user connectivity and creating user accounts based on Sacco’s protocol and standards.
- Computer system maintenance both hardware and software;
- Implementation of controls in all areas of ICT;
- Resolving user problems and offering help desk services and support to computer users;
- Managing company database and ensuring database security policy
- Running daily backups;
- Development of IT Value added services such as mobile platforms;
- Train users on new software packages and systems;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or its Equivalent from a recognized University
- Professional qualification in ICT (MSCE MSCD or DBA)
- Experience in ICT Project Management will be an added advantage
- Proven 6 Months attachment in a busy ICT environment
- Minimum KCSE C+ mean grade.
Key Skills and Competencies
- Essential Knowledge/Skills Required:
- Ability to formulate, implement, and monitor ICT Policies, Standards, and Procedures.
- Advanced decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and effectively under pressure and within tight deadlines
- Team player
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Extensive experience in hardware and software support and management
- Unquestionable Integrity and strong ethical standards
How To Apply
Job expires on November 25, 2023