Marketing job up for Grabs! Apply today!
Are you looking for an opportunity to work in a company where progress, and humility are valued as highly as technical excellence? At M-KOPA we use the latest technologies to build fantastic customer experiences with a socially and environmentally conscious mission that echoes throughout the organisation.
The scale of our work has so much impact. We are a fast-growing, Globally financed FinTech company offering millions of underbanked customers across Africa access to life-enhancing products and services.
As a collective, we value diversity, knowing every journey brings its own reward, and support each employee as they travel theirs. This includes our family-friendly policies, commitment to employee mental and physical well-being, and flexible working practices. Our aim is for every employee to be able to shape their own career, whilst helping shape the future of M-KOPA as we grow together.
This newly created role will own the Brand strategy across multiple African markets. To be the right person for this role you should have the following skills and experience. This is a senior IC role.
- Mastery in Marketing for the African markets
- Management of external agencies and freelancers
- Demonstrable stakeholder and campaign management skills
- Marketing success metrics and analytics
- Ideally experience working in FinTech or Financial inclusion or impact related in Africa
- Working with C-level to appeal to investor communities
We foster a very low-ego environment at M-KOPA, a place where diversity, innovation and collaboration sit comfortably with commercial growth and social impact.
Our hiring process is as much about us selling to you as the other way round. Our hiring process is a series of meetings as follows;
- Recruiter call 30 mins – an introduction to the process and M-KOPA
- Hiring Manager call 45 mins – High level introductions
- Assignment / Case study prepared by you
- Case study presentation 90 mins – This is where the magic happens
- Director interview
- Final Interview – Senior Leadership Team
How To Apply