Secretary Job Opportunity In Kwale APPLY NOW!
Duties and Responsibilities:-
The secretary shall be;
- The Chief Executive Officer and Head of the secretariat of the board.
- The Secretary to the County Public Service Board.
- The Accounting Officer to the County Public Service Board.
- Preparing and circulating agenda and minutes of the board meetings.
- Developing annual work plan for the board with the guidance of the Chairperson.
- Conveying the decisions of the board to concerned parties.
- Providing guidance and advice to the Secretariat on matters of Ethics and Good Governance.
- Providing strategic leadership for effective delivery of Board’s mandates as per the Mission, Vision and Strategic Plan.
- Preparing regular reports for submission to the County Assembly on the execution of the functions of the Board.
- Promoting Public Service values and Principles in the County Government.
- Responsible for day-to-day administration of the secretariat and welfare of staff.
- Performing any other duty as assigned by the Board.
Requirements for appointment
- Be a Kenyan citizen.
- Have a minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University in Kenya.
- Be a Certified Public Secretary in good professional standing.
- Have knowledge and experience of not less than Five (5) years of service in public service, senior administration or management level.
- Be a professional who demonstrates absence of breach of the relevant professional code of conduct.
- Satisfy the requirements of Chapter Six(6) of the Constitution by attaching the clearance certificates from the following institutions;
- Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
- Ethics and Anti- Corruption Commission(EACC)
- Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
- The Criminal Investigation Department (CID)
How To Apply
Written applications enclosing current Curriculum Vitae, Copies of ID card, academic and professional certificates should be submitted in a sealed envelope on or before 14th November, 2023 at 4.30pm and addressed to:
The Selection Panel for the recruitment of the Secretary to the County Public Service Board, County Government of Kwale,
P.O Box 4-80403,
For hand delivery, drop the application to the County Secretary’s Office, 1st floor, Kwale County Government Headquarters.
For online applications, use email address below; email@example.com
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce their original National
- Identity Cards, Certificates and Testimonials at the interview.
- The County Government of Kwale is an equal opportunity employer; Youth, Women, Persons with Disabilities and other Disadvantaged persons are encouraged to apply.
- Affirmative action as stipulated in the constitution shall be applied