CIHEB is Hiring! Apply Today!
Program Assistant Job, Current Administration Jobs In Kenya,
The Program Assistant will be responsible for the coordination of the KENPHIA II activities in close collaboration with the Senior Program Manager. This role will involve closely engaging with the Survey Secretariat, to streamline activities and ensure that timelines are met. This position will be based in the NASCOP office, in Nairobi.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Working closely with the KENPHIA II secretariat to schedule and communicate the monthly calendar of activities including meetings both virtual and physical
- Work with the secretariat to support meeting logistics, such as booking of boardrooms, registration of participants, etc. for in-person meetings within NASCOP.
- Support coordination and monitor planned activities in line with the work plan and serve as a liaison between NASCOP and CIHEB Kenya to ensure deliverables of defined KENPHIA II outcomes.
- Support the secretariat in preparation and sign off of KENPHIA II official communication such as memos in close collaboration with CIHEB Kenya
- Support coordination of the NASCOP team during survey implementation including coordinating and scheduling of external monitoring activities, vehicle logistics, payments, and procurement.
- Working with the secretariat to draft meeting agenda and minutes
- Support the secretariat in closely monitoring the work plan and safekeeping of all related KENPHIA II documentation within NASCOP
- Degree in development-related course Project Management/Social Sciences/Administration.
- Experience managing health-related donor-funded programs will be an added advantage
- Good computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft packages
- Good organizational skills
- Sound interpersonal and liaison skills as well as a team player
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Good communication and facilitation skills
- Must be a self-motivated and reliable person who can work with minimal supervision
How To Apply
Kindly send your application which includes a cover letter and an updated CV including names of three professional referees to CIHEBKENYA_Recruitment@cihebkenya.org on or before 24th November 2023. Applicants are advised to include the title “Program Assistant KENPHIA II” in the subject line.