Internship Opportunities Now Open At Muranga APPLY NOW!
Requirements for Appointment
For appointment to an internship position a candidate must:
- Be a resident of Ithanga ward in Murang’a County.
- Be a Kenyan citizen not over the age of 35 years
- Be an unemployed graduate from a recognized training institution who has completed a degree course in the last five years or less, in any field.
- Not have benefited from a similar internship program or been exposed to work experience related to their area of study since graduating.
- Not have exited from formal employment.
Duties and Responsibilities
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Completing duties mutually agreed upon and assigned by the supervisors:
- Documenting relevant skills acquired in their areas of deployment: and
- Actively participating in any relevant mentorship activities and additional responsibilities designed for the programme.
Duration of internship
- Twelve (12) months Non-renewable
- The Interns will be paid a stipend at a rate as determined by the County Government.
- All Applications for internship should be supported by the applicant’s university/college or related institution’s records/certificates/transcripts.
How To Apply
Applicants should apply online using the link http://apply.muranga.go.ke on or before 17th November 2023.
- Any Form of Canvassing Shall Lead to Automatic Disqualification.
- Women, Minorities and Persons Living with Disabilities are Encouraged to Apply.
- Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Required to Produce Their Original Identity Cards, Academic and Professional Certificates, Testimonials, Clearance and Other Relevant Documents In Support Of Their Applications.
- Only successful candidates will be contacted