KUCCPS is Hiring! Apply Today!
KUCCPS Records Management Officer Job
KUCCPS is seeking to recruit competent and self-driven individuals with an innate dynamism for the positions described below. The successful candidates to fill the positions will join a high-performing team and should be not only strategic thinkers but also objective, innovative, and analytical. In addition, they should be individuals of integrity and emotional intelligence with effective leadership, interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills.
- Security of files and documents;
- Renewing file covers;
- Ensuring proper handling of documents;
- Pending correspondence and bring-ups;
- Receiving and dispatching letters;
- Maintaining related registers; and
- Preparing disposal schedules and disposing of closed files by relevant Government Regulations.
Minimum Job Qualification
- Minimum Requirements For appointment to this position, a candidate must:
- Have a minimum of three (3) years relevant experience in the Public Service or Private Sector;
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree in any of the following disciplines:- Information Science Management, Record Management, or any of the Social Sciences plus a Certificate in Records Management/ Information Management or other relevant and equivalent qualifications from a recognized institution;
- Be proficient in computer applications; and
- Show merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results.
How To Apply
Detailed descriptions of the positions and application instructions are available on the Placement Service website www.kuccps.ac.ke. Applications MUST be submitted online through the Placement Service Careers Portal careers.kuccps.net.
Interested applicants are required to create their profiles, duly fill out the online application form, and attach copies of their CVs, academic certificates, and testimonials before submitting their applications. The application deadline is November 27th, 2023 at 5.00 pm. SUCCESSFUL candidates will be expected to fulfill the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010 by providing: Police Clearance Certificate from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations; a Clearance Certificate from the Higher Education Loans Board; a Tax Compliance Certificate from the Kenya Revenue Authority; Clearance from the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission; and Certificate from a Licensed Credit Reference Bureau