Kakenya Dreams Organisation is Hiring! Apply !
Health Records Information Officer Job, Current Medical Jobs In Kenya,
- The Job holder shall be responsible for ensuring proper records and data management systems and procedures to facilitate informed decisions at the facility.
- Responsible for implementation of the laid down standards, systems, structures, and procedures for health record and data management
- Ensures training of staff on record management policies, standards, and procedures
- To conduct quarterly data quality audits (DQAs) in the Facility and ensure timely follow-up actions to address shortcomings noted.
- Analyzing trends and communicating these to the management.
- Compile and maintain patient’s medical records to document conditions and treatment and provide data for research, cost control, and care improvement efforts.
- Participate in the preparation of outpatient and inpatient monthly reports.
- Filing, i.e., patients’ files, reports, notification forms, and other key correspondences.
- Process patient documents.
- Review records for completeness, accuracy, and compliance with regulations.
- Collection and filing, including electronically, of reports of other departments on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
- Extract and analyze hospital data and statistics.
- Release information to persons and agencies according to regulations
- Preparation of quarterly/monthly meeting minutes.
- Extracting from the Electronic Health Record hospital monthly reports.
- Maintaining hospital surveillance reports.
- Maintain confidentiality and privacy of all medical records.
- A diploma in Health Records and Informatics.
- At least three years of experience in health records management in a busy health facility.
- Membership in a professional board.
- Comprehensive understanding of the health records system
The interested candidates should be able to demonstrate the following key competencies:
- Leadership skills
- Good organization and interpersonal skills.
- Computer literacy
- Should be a team player
- Strong communication skills
- Person of integrity
How To Apply
If you meet the above qualifications, please email your certificate of registration with the relevant professional body, resume and a cover letter indicating your expected salary and availability to email@example.com on or before the close of business on Tuesday 28th November 2023
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis, and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.