Secretary job opportunity at University of Kabianga 4 posts!
Secretary – 4 Posts, Current Administration Jobs In Kenya,
Requirements for Direct Appointment:
- KCSE Certificate mean grade (C-) or its equivalent.
- Typewriting III (50 w.p.m)
- Office Practice II
- Business English II
- Secretarial Studies II
- Commerce II
- Shorthand II (80 w.p.m)
- Proficiency in office application programs
- Computerized document processing
- The above qualification should be from KNEC
- Computer literate
- Diploma in Secretarial studies from a recognized institution will be an added advantage.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervise cleaners/messengers.
- Receive telephone calls and customer care duties.
- Type from manuscripts
- Take dictation in shorthand and transcribe.
- Operate office Machines (photocopying/scanners/duplicating).
- Undertake routine office duties.
- Access and utilize online information.
- Maintain office diary.
- Any other duties that may be assigned by the immediate supervisor
How To Apply
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the following posts. Ten (10) copies of applications should be submitted together with an updated Curriculum Vitae giving details of the applicant’s; age, marital status, academic and professional qualification, working experience, present post and salary, telephone contact, email address, name and referees plus copies of the certificates and testimonials.
The reference number of the position applied should be indicated on both the application letter and the envelope.
All applications are to be addressed to the following:
Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Administration & Finance)
University of Kabianga
P. O. BOX 2030 – 20200
To reach him no later than 15th December, 2023. Applicants are advised to contact their referees and request they send their letters of reference to the above address. The referees should write and send their recommendations, under sealed envelopes within three weeks from the date of the advertisement