Assistant Administrative Secretary Job TAVEVO Water & Sewerage Apply Now!
Assistant Administrative Secretary Job, Latest Administration Jobs In Kenya July,
TAVEVO Water and Sewerage Company Ltd was established to operate and provide water within TaitaTaveta County.
Our vision is to be the leading water service provider of quality affordable water and sanitation services in Taita Taveta County.
To achieve this, we need to strengthen our manpower. We therefore invite applications from suitable qualified and experienced candidates with excellent credentials to fill the following positions;
JOB TITLE: ASSISTANT ADMINISTRATIVE SECRETARY NUMBER OF POST: ONE (1)
TERMS OF SERVICE: PERMANENT AND PENSIONABLE
REPORTING: TO THE HUMAN RESOURCE AND ADMINISTRATION MANAGER
- Making, answering, routing phone calls to the correct person, taking and delivering messages.
- Receiving, resolving, escalating inquires and giving
- Write, receive, reply, sort and distribute routine correspondences
- Taking oral dictation; word and data processing from manuscripts.
- Handling both incoming and outgoing correspondence memos, letters and
- Assist in preparation of regularly scheduled reports including processing, typing and formatting reports.
- Develop, undertake, maintain up to date manual and computer filing system, document copying, scanning, filling and retrieval including of confidential material, corporate records, documents and
- Ensuring security of office equipment, documents and
- Helping in preparing and scheduling meetings and appointments including preparing meeting/events facilities, refreshments and meals.
- Take accurate minutes of meetings.
- Handle sensitive information in confidential
- Book and organize travel arrangements for the Board of Directors, Managing Director and head of
- Book conference calls, rooms, taxis, hotels for the Managing Director and Senior managers.
- Help in managing the board of Directors calendar of events and meetings, diary of scheduled events and meetings for the Managing Directors office.
- Welcome and provide general support to visitors, staff, clients, service providers and other stake holders and provide information by diligently answering questions and requests and or directing them accordingly.
- Ensure operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs, maintaining equipment inventories systems to make them more efficient.
- Develop, coordinate office procedures and update administrative
- Any other duties as may be assigned by your supervisor from time to time
For appointment to this grade, an officer must have: –
- A Diploma in Secretarial Studies/Diploma in Business Management/Diploma in Business Administration or its equivalent from a recognized institution
- Have relevant work experience of not less than three (3) years in a reputable organization
- Proficiency in computer skills
- Good communication, interpersonal and time management skills
How to Apply
- Download the job application form from the Company Website https://tavevowater.co.ke , print and fill.
- Attach your updated Curriculum Vitae (CV), copies of your National Identification Card (ID), academic certificates and testimonials.
- Hand deliver to the Office of the Managing Director in a sealed envelope indicating the position applied for, reference number and addressed to:
The Managing Director,
TAVEVO Water and Sewerage Company Ltd, P. O. Box 6 – 80300,
Applications should be received on or before Wednesday, 26th July 2023 at 4:00 pm.
- Candidates found canvassing will be disqualified
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- TAVEVO Water and Sewerage Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer