Samburu county is Hiring! Apply Now!
Health Records and Information Officers Job, Current Medical Jobs In Kenya,
Duties & Responsibilities
- Receiving Patients at Hospital reception registering and booking appointments for Patients to Clinics and Consultants.
- Storing and retrieving medical records and documents, preparing Clinic,
- Editing Patient case records, and gathering data from different sources.
- Capturing data from service points.
- Maintain records safety and confidentiality.
- Creating and maintaining a master index.
- Updating patients to the relevant index.
- Directing patients to relevant Clinics.
- Assigning codes to disease and surgical procedures according to the International
- Statistical classification of diseases and procedures in medicine.
Terms of Service: Permanent and Pensionable
- Be a Kenyan Citizen.
- Have a national identity card.
- Certificate / Diploma in Health Records and Information Management from a recognized Institution.
- Certificate in Computer Application Skills from a recognized Institution.
- Preparing Medical Records and Reports.
How To Apply
All applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope marked on the left side, and submitted in any of the following ways: –
Posted applications should be addressed to:
Samburu County Public Service Board,
P.O Box 3-20600,
Hand Delivery applications should be delivered to the Secretary, County Public Service Board Offices during working hours (8.00 am – 5.00 pm)
Applications should reach the Secretary on or before 30th November, 2023.
Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted