Strathmore University is hiring! Apply today!
Associate Administrator Job, Current Administration Jobs In Kenya,
Basic job summary:
The position will be responsible for delivering friendly, efficient customer service and creating a warm and welcoming atmosphere for all of the guests visiting the University.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for placing, answering, and directing all telephone calls received through the switchboard in a professional and informative manner.
- Coordinate the collection and dispatch of both incoming and outgoing mail while ensuring proper record-keeping.
- Support in the planning and preparation of meetings and conference calls to ensure seamless management of meetings and meeting rooms. Support in event Organization for Strathmore Law School events upon request. Booking, setting up, and co-ordination of meeting rooms and video conferencing facilities for meetings.
- Receive welcome and direct visitors to the respective offices and quickly notify the person being visited.
- Ensure that the waiting area is easily accessible, comfortable, and tidy, with reading-appropriate materials.
- Respond to enquiries
- Mail dispatch (15%): Collection, distribution, and dispatch of daily incoming and outgoing mail and documents.
Minimum Academic Qualifications:
A Bachelor’s degree from a reputable University that the Academic Council of Strathmore University recognizes.
- At least one year of experience working in a busy front office.
- Proficiency in Computer Applications, Admin Skills, and Research Skills desired
Competencies and Attributes:
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Dynamic and innovative
- Team Player
How To Apply
Are you qualified for this position and interested in working with us? We would like to hear from you. Kindly send us a copy of your updated resume and letter of application (ONLY) quoting “Associate Administrator” on the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org by 16th November 2023.